5 Reasons to Feed your dog Grain Free Working dog food
Why use a working dog food? Dogs and humans are more alike than you might think. They need to eat...
Why use a working dog food?
Dogs and humans are more alike than you might think. They need to eat a balanced diet, much like we do. Working dog grain free dog food ensures your dog stays healthy by providing the nutritional requirements of dogs that have an active/working lifestyle.
It’s important to feed your working dog the appropriate diet. Superfood 65 and Grain free dog foods are a great option because dogs are carnivores and don’t need carbohydrates in their diet for energy. However, grain free doesn’t mean carbohydrate-free! Your dog needs carbs from vegetables or fruit for healthy digestion and good gut health.
Can I feed a normal dog working dog food?
Working dogs, sporting dogs and very active dogs can all benefit from using working dog food due to the high level of protein and fats. Working dogs need a lot of energy to keep going, so they require more proteins and fats than other breeds. That’s why their food is labelled as working dog food – because it contains all the nutrients an active dog needs for his job.
Working dogs need the added support and energy a performance diet can offer, but very active dogs can benefit from this too. The main difference between high-performance dog food and regular dog foods is in their fat content; however, they also differ in how they affect your pup’s health.
What foods are best for working and active dogs?
Grain Free and Superfood 65 recipes all contain a high level of quality protein, which is essential in a dog’s diet as it plays an important role in helping to maintain a healthy weight. These pet foods are complete and balanced which means that they contain everything a dog needs to maintain their health and well being, and so it’s important to remember that added treats on top of this can lead to over feeding and weight gain, so their daily portions may need to be reduced slightly to account for this.
At Moorishly Pet we supply feeding guides for all our products to help maintain a healthy weight and prevent serious health issues later in life.
Our 5 reasons why you should give you dog working dog food.
- Grain-free foods tend to be higher in protein content, which makes them ideal for active dogs who require more energy from their diet. Protein also serves as a building block for lean muscle mass and strong bones in both humans and animals, so this benefit goes far.
- Grain-free diets have been known to alleviate allergies, skin irritations and, wind, constipation, diarrhoea and lack of energy.
- Grain free diets tend to have better protein sources. Our recipe was created by our top chefs working with our team of nutritionists to create a scrummy taste and experience for your dog inspired by the natural environment of exmoor. We use high-grade fruit, vegetables, meat and fish to enable a balanced and enriched diet.
- Grain Free dog food has less allergens and should have no added artificial colours or preservatives and added supplements to help support a healthy coat and skin.
- Grain free dog food should be Gluten Free. The difference between gluten-free and grain-free pet foods is that gluten is the protein that is found in specific types of grain, such as wheat, barley and rye. Gluten free food is free of these proteins but not all grain contain gluten. This means that gluten free dog food may or may not be grain free, while GRAIN FREE DOG FOOD will always be gluten free.
Why Moorishly Pet Working dog Food?
At Moorishly Pet we have a range of working dog food recipes to ensure your dog is active, energetic and ready for action whenever you need them. This will help them reduce injuries from exercise and will help replenish muscle stores more completely promoting endurance.
Moorishly Grain Free Premium dog food for working dogs
We have a delicious and nutritionally complete range of grain-free recipes for dogs and cats at Moorishly Pet. Our foods are free of common allergens and popping with goodness and flavour. This range is ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion or who are on a grain free diets with its sweet potato and potato content. Grain free focuses on digestive health with added omega 3 and a high total meat and fish level.
Moorishly Grain Free Dog Food is a Moorishly Pet product and is part of the The Pet Centre products.
We offer a full range of Grain free Dog and Cat foods which is designed for with a with a selection of the finest freshly prepared and nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. It is suitable for those pets with a grain intolerance or sensitivity with its sweet potato and potato content. Grain free focuses on digestive health with added omega 3 and a high total meat and fish level. Inspired by Exmoor
Check out our Google business profile. We are proud to be the the top rated pet store in West Somerset UK